Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Using Dreamweaver's Templates

This project as us working with one of the templates Dreamweaver has to offer. Instead of designing and coding the page from scratch like we have been, most of the designing was done for us, we just had to put the information in ourselves. A downside to this is that I had a hard time understanding what was going on in the code without careful examination. I know that nowadays, with websites as complicated as they are, it's often not worth the web designers time to design something from scratch. This is why companies like WordPress exist. WordPress offers thousands of different templates to choose from and requires next to no coding on the user's part. I would personally prefer to design my own templates so I understand what's going on in the webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment